GOUGING, SAW MACHINES
APSL provides the most reliable in its class, GOUGING welding equipment ranging from 600A to 1200A.
Reliable and performing ARC/GOUGING Welding units.
The GENESIS series are economic, reliable, and most performing when it comes to GOUGING welding applications. Excellent Arc characteristics make it usable in almost any application. The FOD and VRD controls on the front panel help user to make the best use of machine without compromising on productivity and quality.
- ARC / GOUGING welding power source with robust technology.
- IGBT based switching technology
- Arc Force and Hot Start are standard features enabling welder more control over weld joint.
- Class H type of insulation.
- Force Air type cooling.
- IP23 type of ingress protection
- Inbuilt VRD (Voltage Reduction Device) for welder safety.
- FOD (Fan On Demand) for saving power while not welding and increasing FAN life.
- Input supply + or – 20% fluctuation tolerant.
SUBMERGED ARC MACHINES:
APSL provides the most reliable in its class, SAW welding equipment ranging from 800A to 1200A.
Reliable, high performing and heavy duty Submerged Arc Welding (SAW) machines.
The ENDEAVOUR series are economic, reliable, and most performing when it comes to SAW welding applications. Excellent Arc characteristics make it usable in almost any application. The Inductance and Burnback controls on the front panel help user to make the best use for machine without compromising on productivity and quality.
- Endeavour Series of Submerged Arc Welder offers smooth DC output, combining pure welding power with flexibility for semi – automation and automatic welding.
- I.G.B.T based switching technology.
- Excellent arc characteristics for low and high amperage submerged arc welding procedures.
- Internal Components including windings, rectifiers, and printed circuit boards are coated to protect against moisture and corrosion making it a truly industrial and heavy duty machine.
- On load power consumption upto 30% lesser than conventional welding machines.
- Designed to work under wide voltage fluctuations, protected against Over Voltage, Under Voltage and Over Heating with indication.
- Digital Display for voltmeter and ammeter.
- Forced Air Cooling system for necessary cooling.
- Class H and IP21 insulation.