GMAW/MIG/MAG WELDING MACHINES
APSL provides the most reliable in its class, MIG / MAG welding equipment ranging from 200A to 600A.
Reliable and high performing MIG/MAG Welding units.
APSL provides the most reliable in its class, CC/CV welding equipment ranging from 200A to 600A.
MAGNUS CC/CV SERIES:
Reliable and high performing MIG/MAG/ARC/MMA Welding Units.
The MAGNUS series are economic, reliable, and most performing when it comes to MIG/MAG welding applications. Excellent Arc characteristics make it usable in almost any application. The Inductance and Burnback controls on the front panel help user to make the best use of machine without compromising on productivity and quality
- Magnus Series is the tried and tested MIG welding power sources.
- IGBT based switching technology
- Crater Current, Crater Voltage, Anti Stick and Arc Force are standard features enabling welder more control over weld joint.
- Class H type of insulation.
- Force Air type cooling.
- IP21 type of ingress protection
- Input supply + or – 20% fluctuation tolerant.
- VRD Voltage Regulatory Device to ensure high welder safety.
- 2Track and 4Track welding modes.
LUMINA CC / CV SERIES:
Digitally controlled (DIGICON technology), ARC/MMA/GTAW/TIG/MIG/MAG Welding.
The LUMINA series is the all new Digital ARC/MIG/TIG welding machines powered by the new DIGICON Technology with a host of special features, which improves the welding quality and also improvises the usage of the customer.
- Lumina Series is the all new premium Digital ARC / MIG / TIG Welding machines powered by the new DIGICON Technology.
- I.G.B.T based switching technology.
- Fan On Demand feature for better power conservation.
- Arc Force/ Inductance control helps control the weldarc.
- Anti Stick / Burn-Back prevents the torch from sticking to the job.
- Crater Current and Crater Voltage helps the welder to control crater parameters.
- 2T, 4T, S4T and Spot are different torch operation modes.
- 10 Memories feature enables the user to have 10 welding parameters preset.
- Password Lock enables the welder to lock the machine thus prevent parameter tampering.
- Weld-O-Meter feature enables machine to count and display active welding hours.
- Gas Test Feature.